Maui Pressure Washing L.L.C. services a variety of cleaning in the Hawaiian Islands, and we want to provide some basic preparations so that our customers can be ready for our arrival. Here are a few ground rules for all Exterior Cleaning Preparation
- Please CLOSE AND LOCK ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS (If we need to access the home then please leave one door open)
- We appreciate being informed of any LEAKS in WINDOWS OR DOORS. While we minimize the pressure used on windows or doors, LEAKS will occur. If you have a particular weak point, put a towel in front of that window or door. Windows or doors will LEAK unexpectedly from time to time, so placing towels in front of all windows and doors is especially helpful in preventing any issues.
- Clear any OUTDOOR ITEMS from the general cleaning vicinity. If you don’t want it to get soaps, chemicals, or water on it, take it inside, or move it away from the area being cleaned and tarp it. If we need to do this for you, just let us know so that we can price accordingly. If we need to place a ladder to get to gutters or windows, please remove objects from these areas as well.
- If we are cleaning SCREENS or WINDOWS, either inside or outside, we will need access to the home to remove/replace screens. If you do not want us to access your home, please remove the screens for us, and any screens above the first floor the homeowner/ lessee will have to place back into the window.
- Park VEHICLES at least 50 ft. away from the building or in a garage (unless we are detailing them).
- If we are cleaning INTERIOR WINDOWS, please pull furniture or objects away from the windows being cleaned.
- Fresh Renovations, especially STAINING, need time to dry. STAINING requires 30-60 days to cure, so please be sure to schedule with this in mind.
- If your home was PAINTED with ORGANIC PIGMENT, we absolutely need to know. Failure to inform us of this can lead to paint failure.
- If your house has a CATCHMENT SYSTEM, we need to know about it ahead of time, and how it works, for ALL SERVICES we offer. We especially would like to know about bypass valves.